LittleBIGStudio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Advertise your level the good way!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sackbot14
Grappler
sackbot14

Advertise your level the good way!! Empty
PostSubject: Advertise your level the good way!!   Advertise your level the good way!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:53 pm

Advertise your level the good way!! Add_goodway
So you have worked weeks on your level and now the time has come to show the rest of the community your master piece?

That's fantastic, and posting your level on LittleBIGStudio is a great way
to advertise your level.

But to get the attention you want you must do that good. There are many ways to make your level post but sadly it is being done very poorly so often, to make sure people play your level and give feedback you must advertise your level instead of just saying
"please play my level".

You want to make the LittleBIGStudio members curious and get interested
in your level by making a attractive level announcement post, use
coloured text to highlight things always use some pictures and give a
good description for the level.

Advertise your level the good way!! Add_level_badpost

Quote :
Please play my level
psn:sackboy

When people see a post like this its not very likely they will play
the level, no description, pics or any other info isn't the way to go.

Quote :
I made the best level ever, please play, heart and rate 5 stars
Level description: Play through one of the best things I ever made, I think it deserves to me Mm Picked! It's that good...
my psn is sackboy
Asking people to heart and rate your level high gives a bad
impression, never ask this and let players decide for themselves if they
want to heart and what rating they want to give. Of course you can ask
for feedback but never ask for good ratings. Another bad thing to do is mention how you want it to be Mm Picked like hell, hide this!

Advertise your level the good way!! Add_level_goodpost

Quote :
Sackboy proudly presents the best level ever.
Advertise your level the good way!! A20Photo_13

Looking for a awesome level on LBP?
Then stop looking because you just found the level you really want to play!

Level description:I think this is a great level, and I put an awful lot of time into it,I BETA tested it and everything and I feel it's ready to be played by you guys Smile

Advertise your level the good way!! A20Photo_10Advertise your level the good way!! A20Photo_11-2

I hope you enjoy playing this level and I would really appreciate some feedback Very Happy
PSN ID: sackboy
Level name: The Best Level Ever
LBP.me link: http://lbp.me/v/qghpyh

~Enjoy~

____________________________________________________________________________________
This post looks atractive give lots of info, good use of font colours and sizes. Most people who see a post like this just want to play the level, the author payed atention to details in his post so players dont forget about this.

Advertise your level the good way!! Add_level_lbpme

Make use off the LittleBigPlanet web portal LBP.me!!!
It's a great way to advertise your levels and people have no problem finding them. Add a link to the level on LBP.me so members can add the level to their queue, this way they never forget to play your level and you get the feedback you want.

Advertise your level the good way!! Add_level_tips

-Always use pictures in your level post, if you have a video then u can use that to
-Give a good description of the level so player can know what to expect
-Use font sizes and colours to highlight things and give your post a fancy look
-Make use off LBP.me , always post a link to the level.
-never ask for good ratings, ask for honest feedback instead
-Give feedback to others, then you have a bigger chance of getting feedback back
-Get active on the forum, if members get to know you better it will improve your chances of getting feedback a lot.
-Respect all feedback, if you get negative feedback then just see that as a chance to improve yourself

All pictures in this post are from Mnniska's awesome "A Level in Create Mode", and are just used for a example.

Last edited by Tecnoboy1 on Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:28 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed the lorem ipsum.)
Back to top Go down
https://littlebigstudio.rpg-board.net

Advertise your level the good way!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LittleBIGStudio :: LittleBigPlanet :: LittleBigPlanet Levels-
Jump to: